Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year- from our family to yours!!!

This year I am feeling very positive about the changes I am going to make. I really hope I can say that later this week:) Every year I try to make resolutions and most of the time I really try to keep them. Here are some for this year:)
*Live on a budget; maybe my husband helped me with this one
*Exercise more; run 2 marathons
*Read my scriptures DAILY!!
*Spend more one-on-one time with my girls
*Live in the moment; don't live for the next BIG thing
***WISH ME LUCK cuz I'm gonna need it***

2 comments:

David said...

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Shana said...

I am confident you won't need Luck! You are amazing-- Run 2 marathons!? WHAT!? Exercise more!? WHAT!? I wish that could be my resolution. But mine is to just run a half marathon! lol
Those are great goals! I am sure you will do GREAT at them!!
LOve ya girl.