Thursday, August 26, 2010

Better Late than Never!!

*****4th of July*****

We took the girlies to the Stadium of Fire. It was so fun. They had a blast, but were totally exhausted by the end.

On Sunday we had a bbq with the Hoen's. It's always fun to get together with everyone:)

Haisley has such a fun personality!! It makes it really hard to get mad at her when she is doing something wrong because she is so funny.

We had a firework show in the church parking lot next to Brad's mom's house. The kids had so much fun.

On Monday morning we went to the Hot Air Balloons. I just LOVE the 4th of July- so I was grateful we got to celebrate it for three days:)

After the hot air balloons we hit up the famous Magelby's Fresh breakfast.
Mmmmmmm, Good. Then we went to the parade. It is so fun to watch things through the eyes of your children. They just loved everything!!

After the parade we went swimming. We LOVE the pool and it's always more fun when Daddy gets to come with us:)

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I loved the long weekend for the 4th too. It seemed like we were able to slow down and enjoy it more since we had more days!
Your girls are getting so big. I can't believe we never ran into each other at the pool this year!

Unknown said...

love this post! You are absolutely gorgeous Melissa. You look so beautiful! ALso, I can only hope that IF i ever am blessed with a baby girl....that they can be as amazingly darling and beautiful as yours! They are so precious!

Coley said...

It looks like you guys had a fun
4th! Your girls are so cute!

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! You and your girls always look so cute! Having two girls has been a lot of fun! Although I am still trying get back into a routine, having a new baby kinda throws things off a bit, but you know how that goes!