Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

The King and his Princesses!!
The Girls with our Pumpkins
**Everyone needs to notice my darling little Halle- she is smiling!!**
The McCleary cousins on Halloween
The Momma and her darling little baby!!

Hope everyone had as much fun as we did during this whole week of festivities. Thanks to the Sabey's for their awesome Halloween Party (sorry no pics) and to everyone else who eventually showed up!!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

You guys look so cute all dressed up! I love the princess & king theme, your girls are adorable! I hope you had a fun halloween! Halle has the cutest smile!

Annie said...

You guys looked so cute! Thanks for coming to the party. I ate your pumpkin cookies for breakfast the next morning! Ha ha!

jEn said...

cute costumes! your girls are so pretty!

Breanne said...

So cute!! I love Brad's costume, where did you get his crown? It's so cool!
Yippee for Halle smiling!! She is adorable!

Terrence and Kestlee said...

Looks like you guys had a full week of Halloween fun! You guys look great in your costumes. What a cute idea!

Shana said...

They are darling!!! And you are too, of course. My mom was looking at some of your pics and was dying over your girls!! :) They are beautiful! And you are one hot momma!

Sarah Mickalson said...

You guys look so cute. Looks like you had a fun halloween!

Heather Thompson said...

You guys are all so cute!