Wednesday, April 23, 2008

VOTING

Attention all blog readers: We are doing a Poll to see what you think our baby is going to be- a BOY or a GIRL. See the side panel to vote.

4 comments:

herifords said...

Thats so exciting another baby! How far apart will your kids be. We will for sure adopt you into our family. Come on our next trip in May to either California or Mexico, or take my place. The last two times we have traveled Max ended up with RSV!

Chris & Courtney said...

I'm voting for a boy! My mom said that Halle can say the baby's name, and I bet she can probably say the boy name better than the girl name! Oh, and I dreamt that you had boy last night, so I'm sticking with my dream :)

Sarah said...

I guess I didn't know you guys were keeping it a surprise..how exciting! I voted girl. Talk to you later- Sarah P.

Melinda said...

I think its gonna be another girl. Halle is just so STINKIN' cute she needs a sissy. So do her clothes. : )