We attended an open house for him at the Woodbury Gallery. Halle loved looking at her daddy's work and running around like a wild monkey- hence the monkey backpack (or leash) we had on her back.
This is a glimpse of his amazing talent. He did such a great job.
We (Halle and I) are so proud of him. The Deseret News published a piece about his entry in the show. You can read about it through this link:
http://www.deseretnews.com/home
Here is another link to see one of his posters:
Birth of Iraq
If anyone wants to visit the show it's free and located at the Woodbury Gallery at the University Mall (In between Nordstrom and the Gap on the Second Floor). The show will go until March 13th. His entry consists of five war posters as well as a web site he created. He is so talented!! We Love You- WAY TO GO!!
3 comments:
That is so awesome Brad! Melissa your are too cute, and so supportive! Brad is one lucky guy. I bought my plaid dress at American Eagle last year. It's the same print as the skrit and shorts I bought for the kids at old Navy. They had matching shorts in the mens section, but Paul refused!
I think you should take a picture of his art, and then post them on your blog.
TJ. the idea was for you to go see the show! It only goes for a few more days.
Post a Comment